195/288 Seats ((145 Seats to Win)
|Wins + Leads||133||31||31||18||13|
AIFW SS'17: Aditi Rao Hydari Looks Ethereal As She Turns Showstopper For Sanjay Garg's Raw Mango
Subtle make-up with matte lips gave the right finishing touch to her look.
Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer’17 has finally kick started in the capital. The Fashion Design Council Of India celebrated the charm of Chanderi fabric in the opening show on Wednesday.
Aditi Rao Hydari, who’s quite a frequent sight in fashion shows, turned the perfect muse for designer Sanjay Garg’s label Raw Mango. She looked ethereal in a Chanderi silk lehenga choli adorned with minute detailing. Her sweetheart neckline blouse further added to her look.
For the opening show, 16 designers joined hands with Jyotiraditya M Scindia to create 3-4 ensembles each and incorporated Chanderi into their lexicon.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly Wore His Team Blazer From 19 Years Ago, Fans Go Gaga Over 'Dada Swag'
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Mozilla Firefox 70 Turns The Tables And Now You Can Track What is Tracking You
- Apple Watch Saves Another Life; This Time a Man Who Fell Off a Cliff And Broke His Back
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge