Seats (2018) 59/59 seats
Andhra Pradesh3/3 seats
Himachal Pradesh1/1 seats
Madhya Pradesh5/5 seats
Uttar Pradesh10/10 seats
West Bengal5/5 seats
Total Strength: 245
AIFW SS'17: Aditi Rao Hydari Looks Ethereal As She Turns Showstopper For Sanjay Garg's Raw Mango
Subtle make-up with matte lips gave the right finishing touch to her look.
Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer’17 has finally kick started in the capital. The Fashion Design Council Of India celebrated the charm of Chanderi fabric in the opening show on Wednesday.
Aditi Rao Hydari, who’s quite a frequent sight in fashion shows, turned the perfect muse for designer Sanjay Garg’s label Raw Mango. She looked ethereal in a Chanderi silk lehenga choli adorned with minute detailing. Her sweetheart neckline blouse further added to her look.
For the opening show, 16 designers joined hands with Jyotiraditya M Scindia to create 3-4 ensembles each and incorporated Chanderi into their lexicon.
— News18 Lifestyle (@News18Lifestyle) October 12, 2016
Recommended For You
- Worked Hard to Achieve This Feat: Morne Morkel on 300 Wickets
- Elon Musk Deletes Facebook Pages of Tesla, SpaceX On a Twitter Challenge
- Royal Enfield Interceptor INT 650 Spotted Testing in India, Launch Imminent
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour S CNG to be Launched at Rs 5.97 Lakh
- Shahid Thinks Mira Would Date This Bollywood Star If They Were Not Married