AIFW SS'18: Suneet Varma, Rina Dhaka Among Closing Designers
The upcoming season of AIFW SS'18 will mark the 30th edition of the fashion extravaganza. It will be held from October 11-15 at the NSIC Grounds in the capital.
Image: Instagram/ Rina Dhaka
Ace designers Suneet Varma, Rina Dhaka, Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna will be joining hands to bring pret and couture together on the ramp for the grand finale of upcoming Spring-Summer 2018 edition of Amazon India Fashion Week (AIFW SS18).
In an attempt to democratise designer wear in India, the organisers have planned the two-phase finale.
Ashish N Soni, Krishna Mehta, Pankaj & Nidhi, Rina Dhaka and Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna will open the show and present ready-to-wear capsules, read a statement.
Ace couturier Suneet Varma will be ending the finale with a limited edition line of couture 2017. The Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), the country's apex fashion body, organises AIFW in the capital bi-annually. The upcoming season will mark the 30th edition of the fashion extravaganza. It will be held from October 11-15 at the NSIC Grounds in the capital.
"The grand finale is even more special to us as it moves over conventions to offer designs by India's top talent that can be brought to the streets easily," said Arun Sirdeshmukh, Head, Amazon Fashion.
FDCI President Sunil Sethi is thrilled to "present the finale that promises to merge business with fashion in today's digital economy".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pro Kabaddi 2019 Final HIGHLIGHTS, Dabang Delhi vs Bengal Warriors in Ahmedabad: Bengal Beat Delhi to Win Maiden Title
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 19 Written Update: Rashami Desai Reveals She had Issues with Sidharth Shukla
- Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar Share Vacation Pictures from Iceland
- Rhea Chakraborty Visits Blue Grotto Cave in Italy on Trip with Sushant Singh Rajput, Watch Video
- Streaming Now: Krystle D'souza Turns Gold Digger in Fittrat, Amazon Prime's Modern Love is a Must-Watch