- Municipal Corporations 9/10
- TRS 8
- INC 0
- BJP 1
- AIMIM 0
- OTH 0
- MUNICIPALITIES 115/120
- TRS 97
- INC 9
- BJP 3
- AIMIM 2
- OTH 4
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Casts a Spell on Paris in a Stunning Black Gown; See Pics
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan impresses onlookers with her latest fashion selection. Take a look.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attends the '120 Beats Per Minute (120 Battements Par Minute)' screening during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 20, 2017 in Cannes, France. (Image: Getty Images)
Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who never fails to make a statement with her fashion choices, bewitched onlookers with her sartorial selection during her latest outing in Paris. The Bachchan bahu, who donned a beautiful black gown for a product shoot, posed for the shutterbugs against the stunning backdrop of Salon Opera at the Paris Le Grand Intercontinental hotel.
The well-fitted, ruffled, one-shoulder gown accentuated the former beauty queen's curves, while at the same time lending freshness to her look.
To complete her look, Aishwarya opted to keep her wavy locks open and sported minimal makeup. The actress ditched all accessories except a watch, thus keeping the attention focused on the gown itself.
Take a look.
On the work front, Aishwarya will be next seen in musical drama Fanney Khan opposite Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao. The film is slated for release on August 3.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sejal Sharma's Suicide Note States Nobody Should be Blamed for Death, Friends Hint at Depression
- Parineeti Chopra Relaxes on Her Maldives Holiday, See Pics
- Over 24,000 Undelivered Letters Found Stashed at Former Postman's House in Japan
- Trump Trolled for Sharing 'Ridiculous' Meme with Photoshopped Image of Obama Spying on Him
- Pullela Gopichand Admits Saina Nehwal, Kidambi Srikanth Need to Buck Up, Not Worried About PV Sindhu