Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Casts a Spell on Paris in a Stunning Black Gown; See Pics
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan impresses onlookers with her latest fashion selection. Take a look.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attends the '120 Beats Per Minute (120 Battements Par Minute)' screening during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 20, 2017 in Cannes, France. (Image: Getty Images)
Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who never fails to make a statement with her fashion choices, bewitched onlookers with her sartorial selection during her latest outing in Paris. The Bachchan bahu, who donned a beautiful black gown for a product shoot, posed for the shutterbugs against the stunning backdrop of Salon Opera at the Paris Le Grand Intercontinental hotel.
The well-fitted, ruffled, one-shoulder gown accentuated the former beauty queen's curves, while at the same time lending freshness to her look.
To complete her look, Aishwarya opted to keep her wavy locks open and sported minimal makeup. The actress ditched all accessories except a watch, thus keeping the attention focused on the gown itself.
Take a look.
On the work front, Aishwarya will be next seen in musical drama Fanney Khan opposite Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao. The film is slated for release on August 3.
Recommended For You
- England vs Australia: Finch Ready to Front-up to 'Ultra Hard' England Riposte
- ICC World cup 2019 | Arjun Tendulkar Helping England Prepare for Australia Challenge
- GST Council to Consider Reducing Tax on Electric Vehicles - Anurag Thakur
- Xiaomi's Poco F1 64GB Variant Gets Yet Another Price Cut in India; Now Costs Rs 17,999
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s