Best & Worst Dressed Bollywood Divas at 64th Filmfare Awards 2019
Scroll down to witness a plethora of jaw-dropping gowns and suits at the Filmfare Awards 2019 red carpet.
Vimal Elaichi Filmfare Awards 2019
The 64th Vimal Elaichi Filmfare Awards 2019, the most awaited award night of the year arrived and how! From watching your favourite stars perform to witnessing them grace the red carpet in their gorgeous outfits.
An award night where the creme de la creme of Bollywood enter with all their panache and glamour making heads turn at the red carpet. The leading ladies never fail to put their stylish foot forward.
This 64th Filmfare Awards 2019 some of them marked this night with their best outfits while some of them limped to the finish line.
Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Mouni Roy clearly deserved the award for the best-dressed ladies. Sonam Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan, Poonam Pandey, Diana Penty many more did not make it to the best-dressed list at all.
Scroll down to witness a plethora of jaw-dropping gowns and outfits at the Filmfare red carpet.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Indians Are Googling Where to Download 'Teri Mitti' After 'Apna Time Aayega' Wins Filmfare
- Spider-Man Actor Tom Holland Quits Instagram, Says 'Was Obsessed, It was Taking Over My Life'
- WATCH: Passenger Plane Etihad Airbus A380 Lands Sideways in London, Heart-stopping Clip Goes Viral
- World SnowShoe Championship: Kashmiri Athletes Create History as They Bag 3 Medals
- Official Olympics, FC Barcelona Twitter Accounts Hacked