Deepika Padukone Grooves in Sabyasachi Boho-bridal Lehenga at Ritika Bhavnani's DJ Bash
Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani threw a grand DJ bash and yet again Deepika Padukone proved that she is the ultimate Sabyasachi bride.
The Dramatic Lehenga by Sabyasachi Image: Sabyasachiofficial/Instagram
Newlyweds, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, are taking the Internet by a storm. After a picturesque wedding in Italy's Lake Como and a grand reception in Bengaluru, the couple is all set to host multiple receptions in Mumbai.
But before they hit off their Mumbai receptions, Ranveer's sister Ritika hosted a bash for the newlyweds on Saturday.
While the two danced like there is no tomorrow, we couldn't help but take a close look at Deepika's outfit.
Deepika is at it again. Time and again she proves to be the quintessential Sabyasachi bride. For the grand DJ bash, Deepika chose a bridal lehenga-choli with a gold-beige duppata. The lehenga was stunning but what stood out was her hairdo. Deepika completed her bridal look with a red rose hairband which set this look apart from the rest of the wedding ceremonies. Looked like a halo made of roses giving her a Bohemian bridal look.
She teamed her outfit with a beautiful traditional neck piece.
Seems like dewy makeup, smokey eyes and nude lips are DeePee's go-to look as she yet again rocks it at the DJ bash.
Recommended For You
- Shahid Kapoor, Kiara Advani Are Separated by Distance Not by Emotion in Kabir Singh Song Tera Ban Jaunga
- Sunny Deol Didn't Speak to Shah Rukh Khan for 16 Years After He Played a Glorified Villain in Darr
- Pakistan Fans Trashing Their Own Team After India’s World Cup Victory is Pure Gold
- This Couple’s Combined India-Pakistan Jersey at World Cup is Why We Love Cricket
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s