Always Like To Wear What People Want To Copy: Shilpa Shetty
She was last seen on the big screen in the 2014 film Dishkiyaoon, which was co-produced by her.
(Photo: Yogen Shah/Shilpa Shetty at an event in Delhi)
Mumbai: Actress and entrepreneur Shilpa Shetty says that she always wants to remain an actress for her fans and not a business tycoon.
While unveiling a jewellery brand on Friday, Shilpa was asked if she has turned into a businesswoman. She said: "I haven't turned into a businesswoman. It is just that I love doing different things in my life. Some of them work and some don't. But for the fans, I always want to be known as an actress because my identity has been made through films."
The "Dhadkan" star also spoke about the success of the dance-based reality show "Super Dancer", which she is currently judging.
"It gives happiness when something succeeds. Currently, I am basking in the success. I feel I am only a small catalyst. The real stars are the dancers. They have an abundance of talent. I love to be a part of the show," she said.
Shilpa, who stunned people in a gorgeous neckpiece and sheer off-white outfit, said her favourite possession of jewellery is a "heart shaped solitaire".
"It is a kind of commitment ring and this has a lot of memories even more than my wedding ring," said the actress, who is married to businessman Raj Kundra.
Talking about her creative side, Shilpa said she loves to design jewellery.
"I always like to wear what people want to copy," she added.
Asked about her comeback to films, she said: "I haven't decided yet."
She was last seen on the big screen in the 2014 film "Dishkiyaoon", which was co-produced by her.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Yuvraj Singh Shares Throwback Photo from Pre-mobile Era with VVS Laxman, Virender Sehwag, Ashish Nehra
- JK Rowling Wants to Pay One Year's Salary to Pranskter Who Trolled UK Govt on Twitter
- Windows 10 May Get a Big Update Soon: Here is How to Pause if You Don’t Want Anything to Break
- Deepika Padukone Showers Ranveer With Infinite Kisses For Having 'World's Most Squishable Face'
- Tata Sky Broadband Now Offers up to 300Mbps Speeds, But Unlimited Data Plans Get New Prices