Alyssa Milano Criticises Melania Trump's Expensive Rings
Alyssa Milano wants Melania Trump to ditch the bling.
Image courtesy: Reuters
Actress Alyssa Milano criticised the US First Lady Melania Trump for flaunting her expensive rings in her first official portrait.
The White House released FLOTUS’ portrait on Monday, April 3. In it, the 49-year-old former model (married to President Donald Trump since 2005) is dressed to the nines in a black Dolce & Gabbana jacket with an embellished silk scarf.
Melania gives the camera, a smoldering look with her arms crossed to reveal the enormous 25-carat ring that her husband reportedly gave her on their 10th wedding anniversary in 2015. The Slovenia native also has an expensive-looking ring on her other perfectly manicured hand.
Milano sent a cold tweet as a response to the official portrait of Melania, implying that her rings are unnecessarily expensive.
On Tuesday, Milano tweeted: "You look beautiful but you could feed many of the impoverished in our country with your rings."
In the photograph, Melania posed elegantly with her arms crossed, showcasing her two beautiful rings.
Some social media users thought the ring was too prominent in the picture.
Recommended For You
- This Company Will Pay You Rs 69,000 to Binge Watch All MCU Movies Before Avengers Endgame Releases
- Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner Bring Back '2000s Bucket Hat Trend
- TV Actress Chahatt Khanna Attacked and Harassed by 14 Drunken Men on Holi
- IPL 2019 | #YourCallonCN: Which Team is Favourite, And Why?
- Players Who Made the Jump From Cricket to Politics
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s