Alyssa Milano Criticises Melania Trump's Expensive Rings
Alyssa Milano wants Melania Trump to ditch the bling.
File photo of Melania Trump. Image courtesy: Reuters
Actress Alyssa Milano criticised the US First Lady Melania Trump for flaunting her expensive rings in her first official portrait.
The White House released FLOTUS’ portrait on Monday, April 3. In it, the 49-year-old former model (married to President Donald Trump since 2005) is dressed to the nines in a black Dolce & Gabbana jacket with an embellished silk scarf.
Melania gives the camera, a smoldering look with her arms crossed to reveal the enormous 25-carat ring that her husband reportedly gave her on their 10th wedding anniversary in 2015. The Slovenia native also has an expensive-looking ring on her other perfectly manicured hand.
Milano sent a cold tweet as a response to the official portrait of Melania, implying that her rings are unnecessarily expensive.
On Tuesday, Milano tweeted: "You look beautiful but you could feed many of the impoverished in our country with your rings."
In the photograph, Melania posed elegantly with her arms crossed, showcasing her two beautiful rings.
Some social media users thought the ring was too prominent in the picture.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Pankaj Tripathi Shares Emotional Incident When He Stole His 'Guru' Manoj Bajpayee's Slippers
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough