Amazon India Couture Week 2015: What all to expect from day 1
Sabyasachi will be the opening designer for Amazon India Fashion Week.
The fashion fiesta begins today with designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee showcasing his Bater collection at Amazon India Couture Week 2015. The new collection will see Parisian footwear complement Indian baroque design. Sabyasachi is collaborating with footwear designer Christian Louboutin and it is for the first time any Indian designer has ever joined hands with a popular International label for their show.
The show tonight will feature bridal couture, handbags, shoes and oversized coats. It will be at the backdrop of an old and dilapidated mansion referencing India’s royal hunts. Music has been composed by Sabyasachi Art Foundation.
The show will be primitive in its appeal and the hues used will mostly black, gunmetal, ivory, sand and oxblood. There would be a lot of tulle on the ramp.
— Exclusively.com (@ExclusivelyIn) July 29, 2015
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami
- In Pursuit of Love, World's Loudest Bird Sings Heart out in 'Theatrical Swivel'
- BCCI President Has Not Spoken to Me on MS Dhoni: Virat Kohli
- 'Total Entertainment': Ravi Shastri's 'Iconic Line' on Team's Philosophy Takes Twitter by Storm
- MS Dhoni Buys Rare Army-Sourced Nissan Jonga: Here's All You Need to Know About the SUV