Amitabh Bachchan Applauds Ranveer Singh for Flaunting Retro Fashion
Amitabh Bachchan recently re-tweeted a photograph of himself wearing sunglasses from the 70s era.
The 76-year-old thespian re-tweeted a photograph of himself wearing sunglasses from the 70s era.
never ever get rid of your old sun glares ( i did all mine ) .. all of them repeat in time .. this pic was in the 70's .. and I see many similar glares in fashion now .. particularly on my dear friend and super star RANVEER SINGH !!!!❤️❤️😀😀 https://t.co/aBzWuuPeOZ— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) March 29, 2019
"Never ever get rid of your old sun glares (I did). All of them repeat in time. This picture was in the 1970s and I see many similar glares in fashion now. Particularly on my dear friend and superstar Ranveer Singh!" Amitabh tweeted.
On the work front, Amitabh will next be seen in fantasy trilogy "Brahmastra" directed by Ayan Mukerji and produced by Karan Johar. It also features Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt.
Ranveer, who is riding high on the success of his latest film "Gully Boy", will be seen in Karan Johar's "Takht".
Recommended For You
- Will 'Dayaben' Disha Vakani be Replaced by Ami Trivedi in Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah?
- Asian Club Volleyball Championships: Pro Volleyball League champions Chennai Spartans Reach Semis
- Happy Birthday Sachin Tendulkar: God of Cricket and His Cars - BMW, Maruti, Ferrari & More
- IPL 2019 | Dhoni & Sons: From MS to Rishabh And Beyond
- OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro to Launch in India on May 14: Expected Features, Price and More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s