Amitabh Bachchan Applauds Ranveer Singh for Flaunting Retro Fashion
Amitabh Bachchan recently re-tweeted a photograph of himself wearing sunglasses from the 70s era.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has praised actor Ranveer Singh for carrying retro fashion with great panache and called him a superstar.
The 76-year-old thespian re-tweeted a photograph of himself wearing sunglasses from the 70s era.
never ever get rid of your old sun glares ( i did all mine ) .. all of them repeat in time .. this pic was in the 70's .. and I see many similar glares in fashion now .. particularly on my dear friend and super star RANVEER SINGH !!!!❤️❤️😀😀 https://t.co/aBzWuuPeOZ— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) March 29, 2019
"Never ever get rid of your old sun glares (I did). All of them repeat in time. This picture was in the 1970s and I see many similar glares in fashion now. Particularly on my dear friend and superstar Ranveer Singh!" Amitabh tweeted.
On the work front, Amitabh will next be seen in fantasy trilogy "Brahmastra" directed by Ayan Mukerji and produced by Karan Johar. It also features Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt.
Ranveer, who is riding high on the success of his latest film "Gully Boy", will be seen in Karan Johar's "Takht".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pakistani Man Unleashes Pet Lion on Electrician to Avoid Paying Him
- Truecaller Makes a Big Privacy Pitch as Focus on Instant Messaging Intensifies
- Google Assistant Bug is Causing Battery Drain in Android Phones
- Bajaj Brings Back Iconic 'Chetak' Scooter in an All-Electric Avatar: Here's All You Need to Know
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution