Anil Kapoor Says We all have individualistic tastes In fashion
Anil Kapoor opens up on his style inspiration.
Representative Image. (Photo: Twitter/Anil Kapoor's Official Twitter handle.)
Actor Anil Kapoor says all his family members have a different take on fashion and they all want to keep it individualistic, rather than being dependent on each other for the fashion advise.
"Fashion is very individualistic and depends from and person to person. Harshvardhan (son) has a different way of dressing, I have a different way and you know Sonam (daughter Sonam Kapoor) has a different way and so does (my wife) Sunita. We all have individualistic tastes and nobody take advise. They do what they feel like," Anil told IANS.
The actor launched the standalone store of premium menswear brand SELECTED HOMME here with Harshvardhan.
Located at Palladium, the store comprises three distinctive lines, Indigo, Heritage and Identity ranging from ageless classics to contemporary essentials.
Ask the "Mirzya" actor that how fashion conscious he is, he told IANS: "I think because of social media, it has become such an important thing and everybody has been talking about in the last couple of years."
Does he take fashion advise from his style conscious father?
He said: "Our conversations are more about performance, acting and how one can improve, learn and be better. I think fashion is something to enjoy."
Meanwhile, his sisters Sonam and Rhea have joined creative forces to launch a new clothing brand by the name of Rheson on May 12.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Map Now Available For Android And iOS: How to Download, New Features And More
- Harshvardhan Rane Confirms Dating Kim Sharma, Says There's Nothing to Hide
- Kedarnath Made Sara Ali Khan’s Grandmother Sharmila Tagore Text Her Mother Amrita Singh
- Twinkle Khanna does Yoga with Curlers On, Akshay Kumar Captures the Moment Just Right
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Apple iPhone XS Max is The Undisputed Smartphone of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s