Anita Dongre Meets Duchess of Cambridge at Buckingham Palace
This is the second time that her design is worn by the Duchess.
Image: A file photo of Anita Dongre
Mumbai: Indian designer Anita Dongre met the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, who had famously flaunted one of her creations during her India trip last year, at the Buckingham Palace.
They met at the reception dinner marking UK-India Year Of Culture. The designer attended the event on Monday and said that it was lovely meeting Middleton, who wore a jewellery piece from Dongre's Pinkcity line for the gala.
"Was lovely meeting the Duchess of Cambridge last evening. We chatted about our love for Rajasthan and she chose to wear Pinkcity earrings," Dongre tweeted.
Was lovely meeting the Duchess of Cambridge last evening. We chatted about our love for Rajasthan & she chose to wear Pinkcity earrings :) pic.twitter.com/xI3KjQf0Yy
— Anita Dongre (@anitadongre) February 28, 2017
Middleton wore a delicate pair of uncut diamond and pearl-drop earrings from Pinkcity.
This is the second time that her design is worn by the Duchess. During her visit to India in early 2016, Kate Middleton wore a printed tunic dress from Anita Dongre.
Recommended For You
- Simmba: Ranveer Singh-Sara Ali Khan’s Tere Bin Will Take You Back to Yash Chopra’s Romantic Songs
- Makdee Actor Shweta Basu Prasad Marries Boyfriend Rohit Mittal in a Bengali Ceremony, See Pics
- Ex-Couple Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande's Sweet Exchange on Instagram is Unmissable
- Oprah Winfrey Finally Reveals What She Felt After Tasting a Million Dollar 'Unseasoned Chicken' Recipe
- Alia Bhatt Gives Hilarious Response to a Fan Who Asked If He Could Call Her 'Alia Kapoor'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s