Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Has A Virat Kohli-Touch To It
She's got nothing to hide.
Image Credits: Yogen Shah
Celebrity airport style shows us how our favorite B-towners wear the most basic of pieces keeping the seasonal trend in mind. Anushka Sharma, who is currently busy shooting for Imtiaz Ali's untitled movie which also stars Shah Rukh Khan, was spotted in a casual look as she made her way outside the airport. Check her picture here:
We spotted her at the airport looking all chic and bright. She had teamed up a casual salmon pink tee that said 'Pink AF' along with a pair of skinny tights and black sneakers. She upped her style quotient by donning a black baseball cap.
What caught our eye is that it's the same cap Virat Kohli was wearing on their last date in Bangalore. The cap has his initials ‘VK’ embossed at the corner. Just a few hours before the date, Anushka shared a picture on her Instagram account, sporting the same cap. And we came to the conclusion that Anushka has already started robbing Virat's wardrobe like most of us girls do. Isn't that cute?
Another pic of #virushka from yestaday !! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Love Bird 😙😙😍😍😍 #viratkohli #AnushkaSharma #virushka #virat #Anushka #viratanushka #virushkaforever #virushkalove #virushkafanpage #virushkaholic #cutecouple #lovelycouple #madeforeachother #rabnebanadijodi #cricket #bollywood #bollywoodstar #cricketer #anuholic #viratians #lovebirds #love #vk #cricketerlove #vklove
Though Virat has been quite vocal in expressing his love, it was time for Anushka to return the favor. Looks like these two are set to take their relationship to the next level.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Dancing For Ekta Kapoor on 'Tune Maari Entriyaan' is Taking Over the Internet
- Neha Kakkar Shares Emotional Posts After Break-up with Himansh Kohli, Says I Gave Away Everything
- Malaika Arora's Advice for a Healthy Personal Life: Say No When Required
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- Top 5 Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 From Honor, Realme, Xiaomi And More to Buy This Christmas
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s