Beauty Stocking Fillers: Festive Haircare Treats
Here are five new haircare products that would make the perfect stocking fillers this December.
(Photo courtesy: AFP Relaxnews/ alexkatkov/ shutterstock.com)
The holiday season can take its toll on your hair, but all is not lost. Here are five new haircare products that would make the perfect stocking fillers this December.
Moroccanoil's signature ‘Moroccanoil Treatment' now comes packaged as a festive decoration, thanks to this special-edition, snowflake packaging. The contents, however, remain the same, promising to condition and hydrate hair thanks to its argan oil-infused formula.
Bumble & Bumble
You can now treat your hair while going about your daily business, thanks to Bumble & Bumble's new ‘Save the Day Daytime Protective Hair Fluid', which contains Camelia Oil and UV filters to repair and reduce damage.
Luxury haircare brand Christophe Robin has come up with a way to keep hair tangle-free and hydrated throughout the day. Its new ‘Hydrating Leave-In Mist with Aloe Vera' also claims to soothe the scalp.
Cruelty-free US brand Verb's new ‘Ghost Prep' primes fine hair ahead of styling -- making it a useful addition to your regimen during the party season. Containing Moringa Oil, it offers heat protection and moisturization, as well as helping to detangle tresses.
Combat the effects of product build up after too many nights out with Dphue's ‘Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub', formulated with Pink Himalayan Sea Salt to exfoliate the scalp and rebalance pH levels.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Box Office Collection Day 14: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif Film Earns Rs 201.86 Crore
- A Deleted Scene in Game of Thrones has All The Answers About Cersei's Pregnancy
- Ranveer Singh Gets Litigation Warning from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Manager Paul Heyman
- Xiaomi Sells More Than 100,000 Mi TVs in Just 9 Minutes During 618 Sales in China
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency is Already Facing A Global Financial And Regulatory Pushback
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s