Beauty Stocking Fillers: Festive New Nail Polishes
What's better than regular nail polish? Nail polish that doubles up as a festive bauble!
(Photo: Representative Image/ Reuters)
Whether you opt for a deep berry tone or something more glittery, there are many ways to get the perfect festive manicure this holiday season, thanks to the latest nail polish launches.
Essie's new ‘Enchanted Gel Couture' collection captures the magic of the holiday season with six new fairytale shades ranging from princess-like pinks to shimmering greens. However, ‘Daring Damsel,' described as a "brushed champagne gold," would be the ideal way to nod to the party season.
What's better than regular nail polish? Nail polish that doubles up as a festive bauble! This Christmas, Nails Inc is packing its ‘Sparkle Baby' holographic polish into a transparent, sequin-filled bauble complete with a wintry-gold ribbon for hanging on the tree.
Not only does celebrity manicurist Deborah Lippmann's new ‘Venus in Furs' polish offer a quintessential festive berry-red hue, but it also claims to improve the health of the nails, thanks to a range of ingredients including biotin and keratin.
Recommended For You
- Angelina Jolie And Keanu Reeves Dating, Claim Reports
- Support Pours in From Music Industry After Megadeth Frontman Dave Mustaine Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Belatedly Gets the Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Update With Bug Fixes And Improvements
- The Apple iPhone 2020 Lineup Expected to Have OLED Displays With 5G Support, Says Ming-Chi Kuo
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s