Bella Hadid Hated Her Eyebrows
Bella Hadid was insecure about her look.
Model Bella Hadid wears a creation during the Victoria's Secret fashion show at the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Shanghai, China. (Image: AP)
Model Bella Hadid says she is now secure about her looks, but during her teenage years, she struggled to accept her features, especially her eyebrows.
The 21-year-old model says that her thin eyebrows left her feeling insecure about her face when she was a teenager, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I think I had more beauty insecurities growing up than probably anybody. Growing up, I was always self-conscious about my brows but I never knew that you could do something about it. I've always had really thin brows, I got them from my dad," Hadid told Cosmopolitan magazine.
"I was also kind of chubbier growing up until I was 15, so there were a lot of things I had to grow into -- I definitely had to grow into my face a lot. I wasn't very secure with myself until recently," she added.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Karan Johar's Little Boy Yash Thinks Amitabh Bachchan Can 'Take Away' Coronavirus
- 'Every Donation Matters': PM Modi Lauds Man Who Donated Rs 501 to Coronavirus Relief Fund
- Warning: Your 4G Network Has a Flaw That Can Track You and Steal Your Data
- ICYMI Tech Wrap of The Week: Free Apple Apps, Botched Windows Update, Abbot’s COVID Test And More
- News and Live Videos are Important to Facebook Again, Due to Coronavirus