Beyonce Glitters in a Golden Gown by Indian Designers Falguni Shane Peacock
The designer duo created this look taking inspiration from the Nubian warrior queen.
Image: Instagram/ Beyonce
Beyonce's metallic dress with panels mimicked the armour worn by armies, ending in yards of gold fabric that pooled around her feet, making her look like a more exotic version of princess rising from Gold sand dunes. Check the circumference of the gown here:
Bey's daughter, Blue Ivy, also made an appearance and totally upstaged her mother wearing a matching gold dress and wig. Mother and daughter twinning in similar outfits look precious to the eyes! Check out their adorable pictures:
Beyonce carried huge angular danglers with unmatched confidence. Her sleek hair and thread tiara accentuated the look even further. Here's another picture with hubby JayZ:
It's a proud moment for the Indian designer duo Falguni Shane Peacock to dress this enigmatic beauty and letting Beyonce channel her inner Nubian princess with this perfect look.
#Repost @vogueindia with @get_repost ・・・ Falguni Shane Peacock (@falgunishanepeacockindia) create a custom gown for Beyoncé (@beyonce) for the #WearableArtGala. “The metallic cutouts are placed strategically to mimic the shape of armor, as worn by the Nubian armies,” said Falguni Peacock. The designers worked closely with Beyoncé’s personal stylist Marni Senafonte to create the gilded look.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Backs Nick Jonas, Says Everything About Him is Special
- BCCI Skips Asian Cricket Council Meet in Lahore Due to Security Concerns
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan Read a Letter That Saif Ali Khan Wrote to Ex-wife Amrita Singh
- #SabarimalaForAll: Here’s What’s Buzzing in New Delhi's Ayyappa Temples
- Midnight Snack: This City Has the Most Bed Bugs in the US, Sleep Tight