Beyonce Glitters in a Golden Gown by Indian Designers Falguni Shane Peacock
The designer duo created this look taking inspiration from the Nubian warrior queen.
Image: Instagram/ Beyonce
Beyonce's metallic dress with panels mimicked the armour worn by armies, ending in yards of gold fabric that pooled around her feet, making her look like a more exotic version of princess rising from Gold sand dunes. Check the circumference of the gown here:
Bey's daughter, Blue Ivy, also made an appearance and totally upstaged her mother wearing a matching gold dress and wig. Mother and daughter twinning in similar outfits look precious to the eyes! Check out their adorable pictures:
Beyonce carried huge angular danglers with unmatched confidence. Her sleek hair and thread tiara accentuated the look even further. Here's another picture with hubby JayZ:
It's a proud moment for the Indian designer duo Falguni Shane Peacock to dress this enigmatic beauty and letting Beyonce channel her inner Nubian princess with this perfect look.
#Repost @vogueindia with @get_repost ・・・ Falguni Shane Peacock (@falgunishanepeacockindia) create a custom gown for Beyoncé (@beyonce) for the #WearableArtGala. “The metallic cutouts are placed strategically to mimic the shape of armor, as worn by the Nubian armies,” said Falguni Peacock. The designers worked closely with Beyoncé’s personal stylist Marni Senafonte to create the gilded look.
Recommended For You
- Samsung Galaxy S10e Vs OnePlus 6T: Is This The New Affordable Android Flagship Smartphone Battle?
- Google Built a Microphone in The Nest Secure, And Then Forgot to Mention That to Anyone Buying it
- Kesari Trailer: Akshay Kumar Is Battle-Ready in the Explosive Video
- Government Will Not Allow Consultations to Delay Process of Regulating Social Media Platforms
- Pulwama Attack Fallout: Total Dhamaal and Milan Talkies to Not Release in Pakistan
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s