Blake Lively Gets 'Deadpool' Nail Art For Reynolds
Deadpool's wifey nails! How cool is that?
Image: AP Images
Actress Blake Lively supported actor and husband Ryan Reynolds with a "Deadpool" inspired manicure to the premiere of his new movie "Deadpool 2".
The "A Simple Favour" star's choice of nail art caught the attention of fans after she opted for a design by celebrity manicurist Elle, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The eye-catching design featured glossy black polish with a "Deadpool" heart and a portrait of the superhero's mask, as well as a sparkling 'X' on her left forefinger, referencing the movie which is part of the X-Men franchise.
Captioning a photograph of the pair on Instagram, the manicurist wrote: "Deadpool's wifey."
Recommended For You
- #WATCH: Shah Rukh Khan 'Lip Syncing' His Mohabbatein Song In Chinese
- This Actor May Replace Keanu Reeves in a New Matrix Movie
- One Pilot Dead, Other Ejected Safely After 2 Eurofighter Jets Crashed in Germany
- WhatsApp Working on New Update to Improve Photo Sharing Experience
- ICC World Cup 2019: Experienced Shakib & Mushfiqur Lead the Way on Tough Southampton Track
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s