Brooklyn Beckham Gets New 'Mama's Boy' Tattoo
Star couple David and Victoria Beckham's son Brooklyn Beckham has showed his love for his mother with a new tattoo.
Representative Image: Reuters
Brooklyn, 18, showed off his new "Mama's Boy" tattoo when he was photographed going for jogging with friend Cody Simpson here last week, reports aceshowbiz.com.
His new tattoo was positioned on the left side of his chest. He showed off his tattoo when he lifted his T-shirt up over his head to cool down.
He is said to be following in the footsteps of David with his growing collection of tattoos.
Brooklyn got his first tattoo in April. It was a forearm inking of a native American in traditional headdress. He got a second tattoo of a camera on his left arm in a homage to his passion for photography. He later inked a compass design on his left forearm, followed by an eagle on the space between his thumb and forefinger.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2020: When Brett Lee Desperately Tried to Revive Dean Jones with CPR
- Kangana Ranaut Says Drug Abuse Causes Depression, Delhi Mental Health Institute Proves Her Wrong
- Amazon Has Made A Climate Pledge And The New Echo Smart Speakers Play A Big Part
- 'Hash Na, Not Weed?' Alleged Chats That Spelled Trouble for Deepika Padukone, Others in Drug Case
- Saqeeb Salim Opens Up on Sister Huma Qureshi's Name Being Dragged in Payal Ghosh's Sexual Harassment Allegations