Nandita Das In a Peach Sari Is The Red Carpet Indian Beauty We'd All Been Waiting For
Away from the usual glitz and glamour, Bollywood actor-director was shining on the red carpet in a traditional Indian drape.
While the likes of Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone have created waves with their Cannes red carpet appearances, it's Nandita Das who brought down the curtains with her true desi self. Away from the usual glitz and glamour, Bollywood actor-director was shining on the red carpet in a traditional Indian drape.
The director, who was present at the esteemed film festival for the curtain raiser of her film Manto, opted for a peach zari sari from designer Anavila's creations.
"Nandita Das at the @cannes_filmfestival promoting her new movie Manto, looking every bit graceful in our linen jari peach sari! #nanditadas #cannesfilmfestival #cannes2017 #manto #cinema#saree," the designer wrote while sharing Nandita's photograph.
The talented Nawazuddin Siddiqui plays the role of controversial author Manto in the biopic and actress Rasika Duggal plays his wife. This isn't the first time Nandita walked the red carpet at Cannes. She has been a jury member in the previous editions of the film festival.
Recommended For You
- Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Scores First Free Kick Goal in Serie A, 55th in Career
- Bigg Boss 13 Fame Shehnaaz Gill Is Spitting Image Of Katrina Kaif In Her Latest Photo
- Economy Has Gone Through a Shock, Market Not as Upbeat About IPL 2020: Uday Shankar
- Pune Man Gets Gold Mask for Rs 2.89 Lakhs, Leaves Internet Wondering About His 'Common Sense'
- Dog Jumps to its Death After Woman Who Rescued and Raised it Passes Away in UP