Cate Blanchett Named Giorgio Armani Global Beauty Ambassador
The face of Giorgio Armani's "Sì" fragrance since 2013, Cate Blanchett is now set to represent all of the Italian label's beauty categories.
(Photo: Cate Blanchett / AP)
Australian actress and jury president at this year's Cannes Film Festival Cate Blanchett has been named a global beauty ambassador for Giorgio Armani, Women's Wear Daily (WWD) reported on Monday, May 21. The "Blue Jasmine" star will now front the Italian labels' beauty categories, including makeup and skincare.
The face of Giorgio Armani's "Sì" fragrance since 2013, Cate Blanchett is now set to represent all of the Italian label's beauty categories. As well as fronting the brand's fragrances, the Oscar-winning actress will also star in Giorgio Armani Beauty skincare and makeup campaigns.
Blanchett wore several Giorgio Armani gowns and beauty looks during the 2018 Cannes Film Festival.
Known for her roles in "The Lord of the Rings," "The Aviator" and "Blue Jasmine," Blanchett also stars in the upcoming movie "Ocean's Eight" -- in US theaters June 8 -- alongside a star cast including Sandra Bullock, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway and Sarah Paulson.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work
- Creating New Cop Image for Salman Khan's Eid 2020 Film a Challenge, Says Prabhudheva
- Reliance Jio Says India’s Monthly Data Usage is More Than 9GB Per Subscriber
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria