Celine Dion Gives Beyonce Advice For Raising Twins
Celine Dion gave fellow singer Beyoncé Knowles an advice for raising twins saying that it's going to be hectic.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Las Vegas: Singer Celine Dion gave fellow singer Beyoncé Knowles an advice for raising twins saying that it's going to be hectic.
"I think it's a double blessing. I have twins. I think she's (Beyonce) covered. She's been in the business for so long, she's got her own people... When she does something, she knows what she's doing," Dion told eonline.com here at the launch of her first lifestyle collection with The Bugatti Group.
In addition to 16-year-old René-Charles Angélil, Dion raises Eddy and Nelson Angélil, aged 6.
Dion had one piece of advice for the expectant mother.
"It's going to be hectic in the house. But she's fortunate enough that she can have all the people that she wants to help her, but no one will ever replace a mom and she's a great mom. I'm pretty sure of that," said Dion.
Recommended For You
- In Boxing-Crazy Cuba, Women Still Wait For Their Chance to Shine
- This Country Has the Least Number of Toilets in the World, and It's Not India
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan Revealed at Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Turbo Review: Racing Stripe on a Running Shoe is Just The Start of Awesomeness
- Demystifying Air Purifiers: Genuine Smartness is Why Dyson Pure Cool Sport Premium Price Tags