Chefs Anthony Bourdain and Eric Ripert Release New Chocolate For the Holidays
'Salt and Sin' is a 72 percent dark chocolate bar made with Fair Trade organic cacao beans, and flavored with notes of orange, fennel and Himalayan sea salt.
(Image courtesy: AFP Relaxnews)
BFFs Anthony Bourdain and Eric Ripert have teamed up again to release a new holiday chocolate bar this season. After debuting their first collaborative chocolate last year called 'Good and Evil,' the friends have brought out a new edition to their chocolate line, this time called 'Salt and Sin.'
The chocolate is produced with Pennsylvania-based chocolatier Eclat Chocolate, helmed by Christopher Curtin. 'Salt and Sin' is a 72 percent dark chocolate bar made with Fair Trade organic cacao beans, and flavored with notes of orange, fennel and Himalayan sea salt.
Bourdain and Ripert are not the only top chefs to enter the deep, dark world of chocolate. Like Ripert, another top chef, Thomas Keller -- both hold triple Michelin stars -- has a line of gourmet chocolates in collaboration with a premium olive oil maker, Armando Manni.
This holiday season, talk show host maven Oprah Winfrey included Keller's K+M Extravirgin Chocolate four-pack gift set in her annual Favorite Things list.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Amy Jackson Blessed with a Baby Boy, Actress Shares Adorable Family Picture
- Why Are Apps on Your iPhone Requesting For Bluetooth? iOS 13 Reveals The Secrets
- A Simple Case of Ear Infection Could Be the Reason Why Entire Species of Neanderthals Went Extinct
- Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients