Chow Down This Healthy Appetiser 'Mushroom 65' with Chef Ranveer Brar's Recipe
This weekend ditch stepping out for your mushroom cravings and try Mushroom 65 at home with Master Chef Judge and Celebrity Chef Ranveer Brar's recipe.
Chef Ranveer Brar (Photo courtesy: Ranveer Brar official Twitter handle)
Who doesn't want to indulge in some scrumptious delicacies over the weekend with their family? This weekend ditch stepping out for your street food cravings as Chef Ranveer Brar has a weekend food fix for you with his 'Mushroom 65' recipe.
The Master Chef India Judge, Chef Brar, is known for his sense of exploring new lip-smacking recipes and more importantly showing us how to replicate them, easily.
This weekend, Chef Brar decides to show us how to make a scrumptious appetizer 'Mushroom 65'. A complete vegetarian snacking option, that hails from the South India is packed with amino acids, vitamins and minerals. You can also add this in your weekly diet as it consists of B12, reason enough to try this recipe.
On his social media handles, Chef Brar shares a quick Mushroom 65 recipe for all the mushroom lovers and health freaks.
Watch this quick and easy recipe by the Master Chef judge himself, Chef Brar.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Avengers Endgame to Game of Thrones to Billy Porter, Here are Most Googled Searches in Entertainment
- Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan Recreate Iconic Bollywood Looks
- Google Top Trends 2019: Cricket World Cup Most Searched News Event in India
- Lionel Messi Rated Best Player by Algorithm, Cristiano Ronaldo Tied at 25th Spot
- Pakistani Fans Roast 'Injured' Pacer Hasan Ali for Walking Down the Ramp With 'Rib Fractures'