Coral, Plum and Red: Must-Have Lip Shades for the Season
Add these to your beauty bag!
Image: Representative Image/ Getty Image
With a plethora of lip shades available in the market, there are a few hues like coral, red and purple that should definitely find a place in your beauty bag.
Reena Chhabra, CEO at Nykaa Beauty, and Bhavya Chawla, chief stylist at Voonik, have listed a few shades that you must have:
* Nude: With a range of nude shades available in the market, choose the right shade for your skin tone, otherwise it can make you look pale. It can be combined with red, pink, orange to give you the right shade of that colour, which is most suitable for your skin tone, making you look stunning.
* Pink: The colour doesn't only amplify the beauty of lips, but it also goes well with almost any kind of eye makeup. Decide on a lighter shade of pink for an understated look or go for a bright pink shade to flaunt your vibrant self.
* Corals: Use the shade to complement any eye look, or pair it with matching blush and shadow for a monochromatic effect. Coral lips go well with a little darker or tanned skin. Too dark a shade could be a bit intimidating, but a burnt shade works well for the Indian skin tone.
* Plum: This colour is for a woman who carries off a serious conversation with as much ease as she dons a party style. Since this colour has become increasingly popular, there's now a wide range of shades available in different intensity.
* Red: If you have a bold personality, then red is an important shade in your makeup kit. It looks good on all skin tones, depending upon the hue.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- BWF World Championships: PV Sindhu Beats Chen Yu Fei to Storm into Third Successive Final
- Paul Pogba, Twitter And Racism: An Uneasy Relation Between Footballers And Fans
- Woman Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral Records Song
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones