COVID-19 Lockdown Is Like a Prison For Joe Jonas, Says Sophie Turner
Sophie Turner said in an interview that JoeJonas is a real social butterfly and I struggle to lock him down and just spend time with me.
Image Courtesy: Instagram/ thesophieturner
Game Of Thrones star Sophie Turner is "kind of loving" being in quarantine with pop star husband Joe Jonas.
Turner, who is reportedly pregnant with her first child, opened up about how she's coping during crisis in an interview with Conan O'Brien on "CONAN At Home", reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I'm kind of loving it. I'm an introvert, I'm a homebody, if I could stay at home all day I would, so this is great for me," Turner said when asked how she's managing with social distancing.
She added that the only time she leaves the house is when she has to walk their dog.
Turner says currently everything is working in her favour.
"Joe and I... everything seems to be working out in my favour here because Joe is a real social butterfly and I struggle to lock him down and just spend time with me. It's like a prison for him, but it's great for me," she added.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- Nick Jonas' Mobile Phone Wallpaper is His Romantic Pic with Priyanka Chopra, Internet is All Hearts
- Ghanaian Footballer, Stuck at Mumbai Airport in India for 74 Days, Shifted to Hotel
- After Shilpa Shinde, Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain's New Angoori Aka Shubhangi Atre Offered Bigg Boss
- Rohit Sharma's Captaincy Has Helped Produce my Best Performances: Hardik Pandya
- What's The Battle Between Twitter and Trump Over George Floyd Tribute Video?