Deepika Padukone's Outfit in Raabta Title Track Was First Showcased By This International Supermodel
Dressed in a sultry black outfit by Philipp Plein, Deepika's screen presence is hard to ignore and her choice of outfit hard to resist.
Raabta might star Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon and Jim Sarbh in lead roles but its Deepika Padukone who stole the limelight from them in the film's recently released title track.
The song broke the internet solely because of the comments pouring in large numbers over Deepika's snazzy avatar. The actress looked smoking hot as she subtly grooved to the recreated version of the much-loved song from Agent Vinod.
Dressed in a sultry black outfit by Philipp Plein, Deepika's screen presence is hard to ignore and her outfit hard to resist. Courtesy Anaita Shroff Adjania, the actress' entire look made for a splendid sight.
The high-slit outfit was first showcased as a part of Philipp Plein's collection at the Milan Fashion Week, wherein supermodel Bella Hadid, sashayed down the runway in the same ensemble.
While it's hard to pick a favourite, the two of them weave a magic of its own might in their respective styles.
Recommended For You
- What Is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), That's Got The World Talking About Europe?
- There is More to Radja Nainggolan's Belgium Exclusion Than Meets the Eye
- After Padmaavat, Now VHP Targets Salman Khan Films' Loveratri Over Title
- Bangalore Based Indian Millionaire Adds Aston Martin V12 Vantage AMR Worth Rs 5 Crore to Garage - Watch Video
- Watch Opening Salvo | Aakash Chopra Previews IPL 2018, Eliminator: KKR vs RR