Delhi To Host Fashion Carnival Soon
Delhi is set to celebrate the culture and spirit of fashion.
Representative Image (Source: Anupamaa Dayal/Instagram)
From baseball jacket to tuxedo to women wear, men and womens wear will be on full display as Delhi is set to celebrate the culture and spirit of fashion.
Fashion Carnival - Kaleidoscope 2017, organised by the International Polytechnic for Women (IPW), will be held here on Friday.
The one-day festival will showcase the creations designed by the students of the fashion department on the theme ‘Moods of a Woman'.
"The crafts of India are diverse and rich in history and religion. The aesthetics of each state in India reflect the influence of different empires. Despite the steep and upsetting decline of Indian arts, there is hope on the horizon.
"The only way to shape the future is to have the power to design it. I am elated to see some serious potential and responsibility among my student designers," Sanjana Kalra, Director, IPW, said in a statement.
Recommended For You
- Huawei P20, P20 Pro: Here is All You Need to Know About The World's First Triple Camera Smartphones
- How Ad Targeting Works on Facebook: Who All Have Access To Your Data?
- Swedish-Born EDM Producer, DJ Avicii Passes Away at 28
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante Worth Rs 3.76 Crore Home Delivery in Hyderabad - Watch Video
- Bollywood Actor Jimmy Sheirgill Buys Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 63 AMG SUV Worth Rs 2.18 Crore