Delights From The Coast Of Italy To Heart Of Delhi
Fix a dinner already!
Image for representation purpose.
An authentic Italian experience with a handcrafted menu featuring signature dishes by Michelin star Chef Riccardo Sculli is all set to win over food connoisseur's in the capital.
This menu will capture and convey the chef's passionate pursuit of identity of flavours from the Ionian coast in his sophisticated menu, titled "Barefoot in the Sand".
His personal interpretation of the Mediterranean, the selection offers a cuisine that enthrals for style, taste and the very quality of the raw material itself.
A special a-la-carte menu has been curated for lunch featuring items like Carpaccio di Aragosta e verdure (Lobster carpaccio with seasonal salad and tomato gelè) and Risotto allo zafferano con mud granchio e ribes rosso (Saffron risotto, mud crab and red currants).
For dinner, Sculli has worked on a degustation menu starring his culinary masterpieces starring culinary masterpieces such as Costoletta di agnello con carciofi e liquirizia Rack of lamb with artichokes and liquorice) and Pollo ruspante con peperoni e arancia (Free-range chicken with peppers and orange).
This celebration of delicious Italian food will be on from February 24 to February 28 at Sorrento, Shangri-La's Eros Hotel.
Keeping in line with the traditions and rich culinary heritage of the region, some of Sorrento's best wine selection will be paired with the stunning menu.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC Begin Title Defence Against NorthEast United at Home
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 20 Written Update: Rashami Desai, Mahira Sharma and Asim Riaz Declared Safe
- Trailers This Week: Robert Downey Jr, Tom Holland Reunite for Dolittle, Anurag Kashyap Unveils India’s First Spaceship Sci-fi
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried