Delights From The Coast Of Italy To Heart Of Delhi
Fix a dinner already!
Image for representation purpose.
An authentic Italian experience with a handcrafted menu featuring signature dishes by Michelin star Chef Riccardo Sculli is all set to win over food connoisseur's in the capital.
This menu will capture and convey the chef's passionate pursuit of identity of flavours from the Ionian coast in his sophisticated menu, titled "Barefoot in the Sand".
His personal interpretation of the Mediterranean, the selection offers a cuisine that enthrals for style, taste and the very quality of the raw material itself.
A special a-la-carte menu has been curated for lunch featuring items like Carpaccio di Aragosta e verdure (Lobster carpaccio with seasonal salad and tomato gelè) and Risotto allo zafferano con mud granchio e ribes rosso (Saffron risotto, mud crab and red currants).
For dinner, Sculli has worked on a degustation menu starring his culinary masterpieces starring culinary masterpieces such as Costoletta di agnello con carciofi e liquirizia Rack of lamb with artichokes and liquorice) and Pollo ruspante con peperoni e arancia (Free-range chicken with peppers and orange).
This celebration of delicious Italian food will be on from February 24 to February 28 at Sorrento, Shangri-La's Eros Hotel.
Keeping in line with the traditions and rich culinary heritage of the region, some of Sorrento's best wine selection will be paired with the stunning menu.
Recommended For You
- Gautam Gambhir Has Decided to Represent Delhi Daredevils for Free: Sources
- Top 5 Flagship Smartphones: Huawei P20 Pro, Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus & a Surprise Entrant
- Huawei P20 Pro First Impressions Review: All Flagship Elements Done Right
- Anushka is Obsessed with Husband Virat's Wardrobe, Sports His T-Shirt Yet Again; See Pics
- IPL 2018: Kaul Reprimanded for Breach of Conduct Against Mumbai