Denmark-Based Pandora Opens First Store In India
Pandora's first store in India.
Image for representation purpose. (Reuters)
Denmark-based jewellery brand Pandora opened its first store in India with an aim to cater to the modern women who doesn't shy away from experimentation.
The concept store is located on the ground floor of DLF Mall of India here and carries Pandora's jewellery collections, including the brand's Moments collection, the Essence collection as well as the Rose collection.
"The modern aspirational Indian woman is a section that represents the veering away from wearing predominantly gold jewellery and becoming more fashion conscious and finding unique ways to express their style.
"Making the brand Pandora accessible to these very customers is what excited us to pursue this business" Devika Bakshi and Kanika Bakshi Talwar, Managing directors of Pandora, said in a joint statement.
The two sisters run the company together.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Facebook is Cracking Down on Fake News With Harsher Penalties, Ahead of Crucial Elections in India
- Kangana Ranaut Denies Apologising to Karni Sena, Says They Should Not Play Their Ego Card
- Priyanka Chopra Repeats Her Signature White Turtle Neck Like a Pro
- India vs New Zealand: 'Fierce Sun' Stops Play in First ODI
- Shahid Kapoor Gets Candid About His Marriage to Mira in New Interview, Admits He is a 'Cradle-snatcher'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s