Designer Anita Dongre Cannot Wait To Meet Belgian Queen Mathilde
Queen Mathilde wore the tree of life dress from Dongre's line.
A file photo of Anita Dongre.
Anita Dongre is looking forward to meeting Queen Mathilde of Belgium who is visiting India with her husband King Phillipe. The designers say she is excited to discuss some of the common interest issues like "women's empowerment" with her. King Phillipe and Queen Mathilde arrived here on November 5 on a week-long state visit to India. This is the royal couple's first visit to India since King Phillipe's ascension to the throne in 2013.
Anita, whose creation was sported on Queen during one of her appearances, told IANS: "I look forward to meeting her over lunch this Friday and discuss common interest issues such as women's empowerment and sustainability. I admire her philanthropic work immensely."
Queen Mathilde wore the tree of life dress from Dongre's line. Previously Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton wore the designer's creation for one of her outings in India back in April 2016.
Recommended For You
- Twitter Explodes with 'Priyanka Chopra Joins RSS' Memes as Actress Steps Out in Khaki Shorts
- Jasleen Matharu Reportedly Files FIR Against Deepak Thakur, Ranveer Singh Goes on a Selfie Spree at ICC World Cup
- Benoit Paire, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Showcase Football Skills During Match Rally at Halle Open
- Angelina Jolie And Keanu Reeves Dating, Claim Reports
- Taylor Swift Flaunts Ring Worth USD 15,000 & Other Blingy Accessories in 'You Need to Calm Down'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s