Designer Ritu Beri, First Indian to be Appointed as Cultural & Tourism Ambassador of Uzbekistan in India
Ritu Beri received this recognition for her contribution towards bringing India and Uzbekistan together, fusing cultures in her clothing line.
Fashion designer Ritu Beri appointed as the Culture and Tourism Ambassador of Uzbekistan in India by the Ministry of Tourism of Uzbekistan. Image: @rituberi/Instagram
This is in recognition of her contribution towards bringing the two countries together by way of fusing cultures in her clothing line.
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @rituberidesigns with @get_repost ・・・ @rituberi is the first Indian to be appointed the Culture and Tourism Ambassador of Uzbekistan in India. She was appointed to this position by the Ministry of Tourism of Uzbekistan. #RituBeri #IndianCultureAndTourism #ambassadortouzbekistan
"I am delighted and honoured to present the glory of Uzbekistan and create a connecting story between the two countries. It would be my endeavour to deepen the cultural and social ties between the two countries," Beri said in a statement.
She is the first Indian to be appointed to this position.
Uzbek Ambassador to India Farhod Arziev said: "It is a pleasure to appoint Beri as the Cultural and Tourism Ambassador of Uzbekistan. Though she has already been doing a lot of work at a personal level, now there is official recognition of her work."
"Her work would lead to starting of a movement which brings greater closeness between the two countries."
Recommended For You
- Patriot Act? Hasan Minhaj on Indian Elections is the Primer You Never Knew You Needed
- Riteish Deshmukh Reveals Why Akshay Kumar is the Highest Taxpayer in the Country and It's Hilarious
- Tesla Model Y Compact SUV Based Upcoming Pickup Truck Rendered
- Redmi 7 Announced With Snapdragon 632, Dual-Cameras: Here’s Everything You Need Know
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin Spotted Having a 'Showdown' Amid Reports Marriage on Rocks
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s