Dimpy Ganguly's Adorable Daughter Reanna Wishes Everyone Happy Holi
This has been the most adorable wish so far.
If you have been following Dimpy Ganguly's Instagram account then you know just how much she has been enjoying her motherhood phase. Dimpy, who tied the knot with Dubai-based businessman Rohit Roy welcomed Reanna on June 20, last year and has been posting adorable photos of her daughter on her Instagram account.
Dimpy recently shared a photo of her cute daughter wishing a Happy Holi. She shared it with a caption that read, "Bura na mano holi hai!!!!! Happy holi everyone!!"
As Dimple said in one of her posts, 2016 has been a blissful year for her.
"2016 has been a year that created a whole new surreal dimension for the word LOVE! Every bit of you is a reflection of every ounce of the goodness I am capable of bringing in this world! Thank you for choosing to come to us! Thank the Gods for placing Your trust in us! Thank you @dimpy_g for imprinting the best of US in her everyday! Thank The Roys and The Gangulys for being such constant pivotal cornerstones in our lives! Thank you all whose good wishes have wrapped all of us in the safest blanket of positivity and good vibes! Thank you 2016 for showering us with the most amazing blessing ever! Welcome REANNA, Daddy's Little Princess! Daddy loves you infinity times infinity! #nye #reanna #myreanna #daddyslittleprincess #truelove #bundleofjoy #happiness #blessing #2016 #2017 #myworld #myhappiness #mylove #mylittlegirl #mylifeline #myheartbeat #myprecious #mypuchki #mygeri."
Recommended For You
- India Lack Quality Strikers Who Can Step Up in the Absence of Sunil Chhetri, Says Stephen Constantine
- DeepVeer Wedding: First Visuals of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh Post Ceremonies Go Viral
- DeepVeer Ki Shaadi: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone are Married Now, See First Pics
- After Losing Her Fiancé in Lion Air Crash, Indonesian Woman Takes Wedding Photos Alone
- Alien Nation: NASA Says It Wants People on Mars Within 25 years