Disha Patani Says Best Therapy Has Fur and Four Legs
Disha Patani took to social media to lash out against animal cruelty on the occasion of Animal Welfare Day.
Disha Patani with her pet cat. (Image: Instagram)
Actress and fitness enthusiast Disha Patani, who is also an ardent animal lover, has urged everyone to speak against animal cruelty on social media.
Disha on Friday took to Twitter, where she shared a photograph of her pet dog.
"The best therapy has fur and four legs... Animals don't have a voice but you do, this #AnimalWelfareDay speak up because they can't!"
The 27-year-old actress keeps updating about her love for furry friends on various social media platforms.
Disha, who was last seen on screen in "Bharat", also keeps sharing videos of her work out regimes on social media.
On the work front, she is currently busy with "Malang". It also stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Anil Kapoor, and Kunal Kemmu.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bose Frames Review: Music And More, These Are Not Your Standard Sunglasses
- Ranveer Singh's Super Romantic Reply to Deepika Padukone's Comment on His Photo is Winning Hearts
- ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC Begin Title Defence Against NorthEast United at Home
- Trailers This Week: Robert Downey Jr, Tom Holland Reunite for Dolittle, Anurag Kashyap Unveils India’s First Spaceship Sci-fi
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years