Don't Photoshop Your Selfies: Evelyn Sharma
Indo-German actress Evelyn Sharma believes in sharing photographs that aren't photoshopped and has urged people to discover their own beauty.
A file photo of Evelyn Sharma.
Mumbai: Indo-German actress Evelyn Sharma believes in sharing photographs that aren't photoshopped and has urged people to discover their own beauty.
Like most celebrities, Evelyn also enjoys posting selfies on the digital platform.
Asked about the art of taking a selfie, Evelyn told IANS over phone from Mumbai: "You should love yourself and post selfies that show yourself. Don't photoshop them. Discover your own beauty."
The actress, who has featured in commercials, was one of the judges of the Mumbai model auditions for the prestigious Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2016.
On the films front, she is looking forward to the release of her next Bollywood film with "Kai Po Che!" fame actor Amit Sadh.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Internet's Favourite Singer to Trolls' Easiest Target: Can We Leave Ranu Mondal Alone?
- Gambhir Says He Was 'Contractually Bound' to Miss Delhi Pollution Meeting, Gets Trolled Yet Again
- Australia's Emily Smith Suspended for Posting Team News on Instagram
- 9-Year-Old Shatters Records by Catching Massive Blue Catfish Only to Release it Later
- From Jadon Sancho to Erling Haaland, 8 Players Manchester United Want to Sign