Drake Unveils Merchandise Collection for his Latest Tour
The collection includes traditional T-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, dad caps and sweatpants.
(Photo courtesy: AFP Relaxnews/ Bryan R Smith)
The Canadian rapper has brought out a range of accessories that will be sold online and at the concerts for his "Aubrey and the Three Migos Tour."
Fans of the bestselling rapper can choose from 21 pieces in the collection, which includes traditional T-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, dad caps and sweatpants.
The collection is also available online.
The "God's Plan" and "In My Feelings" singer is currently on the road with hip hop trio Migos. The tour began on July 26 with a concert in Salt Lake City, and will cover 45 locations in the United States and 11 in Canada before it ends on November 7 in Edmonton, Alberta.
Tickets for the US concerts are available at Drake's official site.
The Canadian rapper's most recent album, "Scorpion," was released on June 29. Migos's latest offering "Culture II" was released in January.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Informs Indian High Commission in Antigua About Hoax Terror Threat
- Anushka Sharma's Gorgeous 'Sun-kissed' Pic Gets Most Romantic Comment from Virat Kohli
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 9.0 Review: Slickest Evolution of Versatile Fitness Shoes
- PV Sindhu Chases Elusive Gold at BWF World Championships