Dua Lipa, Anwar Hadid Make Their Red Carpet Debut as Couple on American Music Awards 2019
Singer Dua Lipa and model Anwar Hadid recently made their red carpet debut as a couple and their fans could not be more excited.
Image courtesy: Dua Lipa/ Instagram
Singer Dua Lipa and model Anwar Hadid recently made their red carpet debut as a couple and their fans could not be more excited. The two time Grammy award recipient was accompanied by her ‘New Love’ to the American Music Awards and they sealed their relationship in front of the shutterbugs with a passionate kiss.
The British singer gushed to Entertainment Tonight, saying “My date is my boyfriend.” The couple seemed enamoured with one another at the annual music event and did not shy away from some PDA.
For the extravagant evening, the pop singer sported a bright pink satin gown and added a touch of bling to her attire with some diamond jewellery and an eye-catching emerald pendant. Her two-toned hair were pulled up in a high ponytail. Anwar, on the other hand, kept his look casual for the evening. He wore an Iron Maiden t-shirt with a slim-fit black blazer and a pair of black jeans.
Dua is good friends with Anwar’s model sister Gigi Hadid and the two started dating in late June this year, shortly after the former’s breakup with chef and model Isaac Carew. Now, as per a report by Daily Mail, the two are renting an apartment together in New York so that they can spend more time together.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Important to Probe Conflict of Interest of Chief National Coach Pullela Gopichand, Says Jwala Gutta
- Shweta Basu Prasad Announces Separation from Husband Rohit Mittal in Less Than a Year of Marriage
- Drag Shows, Books and Films: India's Queer Community Comes Together for First Rainbow Lit Fest
- News18 Tech & Auto Awards 2019 Celebrates The Intersection of Technology And Automobiles
- You've Probably Listened to More 'Drake' in the Last Ten Years Than You Think