Durga Puja 2017: Must Carry Essentials While Enjoying Festivities
A bottle of cold press juice, can help you stay energised throughout the day and enjoy your shopping sprees and pandal hopping all the nine days of the festival.
Image courtesy: PTI
Carry a festive season kit to avoid diseases and maintain hygiene. Don't forget to carry a hand and toilet sanitizer, suggest experts.
Vikas Bagaria, founder and CEO at PeeSafe (a toilet seat sanitizer spray brand) and Anuj Rakyan, founder at RAW Pressery (cold pressed juice brand), have listed a few must haves:
- Toilet seat sanitizer: During the festive season, hopping from one shopping mall (restroom) to another is the most common activity for most festive enthusiasts. In the midst of your shopping spree, using public toilets would be the only option left for most of the shoppers which might not be as safe and clean as you had expected. Thus, a toilet sanitizer to pee safely especially for women can help avoid severe infection like UTI.
- Anti pollution mask: One of the must haves during festive shopping and pandal hopping is a pollution mask. Air pollution can give birth to various dangerous allergies like coughing, rhinitis, asthma among others.
- Hand sanitizer: While enjoying city festivities and shopping you may come across invisible bacteria or germs which are the root cause of many infections including stomach flu. Thus before feasting on delicacies always sanitize your hands.
- Cold pressed juice: With the festive season of Navratri on in full swing, people are caught up with the celebrations, fasting and puja that often leads to them forgetting to hydrate themselves in all the excitement. Don't let dehydration dampen the fun. A bottle of cold press juice, can help you stay energised throughout the day and enjoy your shopping sprees and pandal hopping all the nine days of the festival.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan to Announce Two Films on His 54th Birthday?
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- 'Respect Culture': Woman Arrested for Wearing Bikini That Was Too 'Revealing'
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work