Elizabeth Hurley Feels She is 'Too Old' to Wear a Bikini
Marvel's 'The Runaways' actress Elizabeth Hurley, 54, said that she is now too old to wear a bikini in public and wants to cover up more like many people.
Actress Elizabeth Hurley
Actress Elizabeth Hurley, 54, says she is "too old" to wear a bikini in public.
"Most people are fine lying down, but when they stand up they want to cover up, including me," she said during a podcast, reports mirror.co.uk.
"I like to cover up a lot. I certainly wouldn't walk round a public beach parading in a bikini anymore. I'm much too old. But, privately, of course," she added.
However, just two weeks ago, the actress posted a photo on Instagram clad in a red bikini, sitting beside a swimming pool.
Before that, she had also posted a photo in a leopard print bikini.
She has also previously revealed her many bikini photos on holiday taken by her son Damien, 17.
Follow News18 Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- WATCH: Farmers are Blasting 'DJ Music' to Fight the Locust Attack in North India
- Sunil Chhetri Fears Playing in Empty Stadium Will Expose Fans to Players' Vocabulary of Abuses
- Doctor and Nurse Tie the Knot in UK Hospital amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- Mike Tyson vs Chris Jericho! Boxing Legend Engages in Brawl with AEW Star
- From Spinning Tunes to Saving Lives: Mumbai DJ Swaps Deck for Doctor's Scrubs to Fight Covid-19