Emma Watson Flaunts a Choppy Fringe
Check out her dramatic hair transformation.
Actor Emma Watson, winner of Best Actor in a Movie award for 'Beauty and the Beast', poses in the press room during the 2017 MTV Movie And TV Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on May 7, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Image: Getty Images)
Actress Emma Watson showed off the choppy fringe and new darker hairdo at a red carpet event here.
The "Harry Potter" star debuted the new hairstyle at the star-studded BAFTA tea party held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Saturday, reports mirror.co.uk.
The 27-year-old had ditched her usual mousy brown colour in favour of a rich and darker brown hairdo and was also sporting a short and choppy fringe.
Credit: @Emma Watson
She donned a chic outfit made up of a sharp white blazer and black trousers. She finished off the look with a small black handbag and comfortable black flats.
It's the first time Watson has undergone such a dramatic hair transformation. She last sported a different hairdo - a pixie cut, in 2010.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Russians in Isolation are Recreating Iconic Paintings with Hilarious Twists
- Have You Bought a Coronavirus Insurance For Your Family? You Can Buy These Policies Online
- Salman Khan Shares His Lockdown Experience, Says Hasn't Seen Family for 3 Weeks and is Terrified
- Is Hydroxychloroquine The Treatment For Coronavirus? Global Scramble For Tablets Suggests so
- Hyundai Venue Beats Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to Become Best-Selling Compact SUV in India