Eva Longoria Feels Uncomfortable Wearing Black Clothes
Eva Longoria doesn't like wearing black clothes because she does not feel comfortable in them.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Longoria doesn't like wearing black clothes because she does not feel comfortable in them.
The 42-year-old believes the garments she wears, enhances her emotions because she is left feeling "not very comfortable" and unattractive when she dons "boring" dark-coloured garments, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I'm not very comfortable wearing black. I just think it's boring, and I don't feel beautiful in it. Your wardrobe can really enhance your emotions, good or bad," Longoria told Health magazine.
The "Desperate Housewives" star says her "daily uniform" is a pair of jeans, a silk shirt, heels and a blazer, or a simple dress, which she calls a "onesie".
"I call the dresses 'the onesies' because you step in, zip it up, and go. There's not a lot of over thinking and accessorising."
Recommended For You
- Last Weekend was the Worst for Bollywood Releases in a Long Time
- 20 Years of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: Shah Rukh Khan was a Trendsetter Then, He is a Trendsetter Now
- Sajid Khan was Obnoxious, Extremely Sexist and Ridiculous: Dia Mirza
- Apple Donating 1000 Watches for Binge Eating Study is a Part of a Larger Health Push
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Challenges Floyd Mayweather to Clash