Fashion Tips For Men To Look Dapper In Summer
With the rising temperature, increase your dapper quotient by adding prints and patterns to your look.
A file photo.
Fashion is not just for women but for men, too. The right kind of backpack and accessories can make a lot of difference, suggest experts.
Salesh Grover, Business Head at OSL Luxury Collections Pvt Ltd -- Corneliani, and designer Sunil Mehra, have given a few inputs.
* Wearing formals during the hottest season of the year looks like a nightmare but there are several tips and tricks that can be followed to avoid embarrassed meetings. Try to keep it as minimum as possible and avoid wearing everything at one go.
Linen, cotton blends, chambray are the breathable fabrics that one should opt for. Exchange black formal staple with that of light colours and nudes for a sweat free summer.
* Backpack: Looks small but is spacious! It looks classy and helps keep multifarious gears all at one place.
Shades, protein shaker, diet food and your keys are all sorted. A leather, suede or canvas backpacks are a great option to add an element of style to your look.
* Sneakers: We all are crazy about sneakers and these days a pair white sneakers is owned by most men. Introduce more muted tones to your wardrobe and flaunt them with or without socks. It works best for casual affairs.
* Prints and patterns: With the rising temperature, increase your dapper quotient by adding prints and patterns to your look. Quirky prints like paisley, floral, checks, stripes, pinstripes, polka dots and pin dots are what this summer season is all about.
* Accessorise: Summers really can't go without a cool pair of sunglasses. This not just work as a shield to protect your eyes from the virulent sunrays but also add to the person's entire look.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 19 Written Update: Rashami Desai Reveals She had Issues with Sidharth Shukla
- Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar Share Vacation Pictures from Iceland
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right