Fatherhood Will Happen Soon: Ram Charan Teja
Actor Ram Charan Teja, who has been married to Upasna Kamineni for four years now, says fatherhood will happen soon, but for now, he wants to just enjoy the company of his wife.
A file photo.
Mumbai: Actor Ram Charan Teja, who has been married to Upasna Kamineni for four years now, says fatherhood will happen soon, but for now, he wants to just enjoy the company of his wife.
Asked about his fatherhood plans, Ram Charan said: "Come on, I am a just child myself!"
The 31-year-old added: "Give us more time to enjoy each other's company. But yes, soon. Fatherhood will happen soon."
What is the recipe of their marital togetherness?
He laughed and said: "I wish I knew. I am still trying to discover it. But I do know I wouldn't exchange this life for anything else."
Audiences have been gasping at Ram Charan's physique in his latest Dhruva. What does he have to say?
"I have played the cop's role before. The cop in 'Dhruva' had to be much more agile, far more fit and alert than any role I had played so far. I built the body that the role required. If it's been appreciated, I am glad," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne Khan Step Out Together for Sunday Brunch with Kids, See Pics
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan Announces Sidharth Shukla to be Rashami Desai's Slave, She Refuses
- This Airline's All-Women Crew Flew 120 Young Girls to NASA to Promote Gender Equality
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria