Father’s Day is observed each year on the third Sunday of June. This year, it will be celebrated on June 20. The day dedicated to fathers honours their contribution, invaluable love, and unwavering support. A father is as dedicated and supporting to a child’s development as a mother. However, we rarely show emotions to father as much as we do to our mothers.
On the occasion of this Father’s Day, shower your day with all the love and emotions with these wishes, messages, and greetings:
- May you have a healthy, happy, and peaceful day, dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- I am filled with gratitude for your presence in my life and there is no day like today to express this to you. Happy Father’s Day, dad!
- May the love and respect we feel for you make up for the worry and care we have caused you. Happy Father’s Day!
- Friendship - you are a true friend, Affection - you always display your love for me, Teacher - you have been and still are my best life teacher, Humor - you display and showed me the importance of laughter, Enthusiasm - you never discouraged, you always encouraged, Role model - you are an example for me to follow! Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, there is a saying that goes like this: “Any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad!" You are that special man in my life, thanks Dad.
- You always worked so hard to provide for us. You always made time for us. You have always encouraged and supported us. And you are the best DAD to us! Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad I’m blessed to be your child. You have always provided the needed shoulder to lean on. Thankyou! Happy Father’s Day!
- Day, no matter what happens in my life, I have and will always love you. You were and you will be my best man ever. Happy Father’s Day, Daddy!
- Dad, you have always taught me what’s wrong and what’s right, you have always stood by my side when I needed you. It was you who taught me how to be brave and make a space of my own in this tough world. Today, I want to thank you for all your love and support. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to the world’s most fun-loving, caring, and bravest dad! I love you the most and you will always be the most special person in my life.