Faux Fur Coats, Floral Footwear: Fashion Tips For Kids
Make your child's feet look stylish in playful patterns that can go with fancy outfits.
Representative Image: Getty Images
Try faux fur coats, velvet and sequined outfits and floral footwear to dress up your little one, suggest experts.
Chandni Agarwal, Founder at Little Tags, and Jacqueline Kapur, Co-Founder at Ayesha Accessories, have listed a few ideas:
1. Fur and velvet can play a huge role in your child's wardrobe this season. You can choose a fur coat with a basic outfit for a dressy look.
2. Give some shine to their wardrobe with sequins.
3. Cute and colourful sandals with floral charms are easy to slide into. Make your child's feet look stylish in playful patterns that can go with fancy outfits.
4. Feather accessory is a go to trend this season. Get a floral hair band or glitzy starry hair tie, bow or hair clips.
5. Team up stud earrings with dresses and your favourite charm pendants or layer them up. Play with colours by mismatching bangles or charm bracelets.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Parineeti Chopra Relaxes on Her Maldives Holiday, See Pics
- This Bihar School Runs for Only One Girl, Has Two Teachers and a Cook for Midday Meal
- You Need to Stop Whatever You're Doing to Hear This Ancient Mummy Speak
- Apple Watch Heart Rate Monitor Detects Another Undiagnosed AFib Case
- Not Again, Kangana! Mothers Don't Birth Rapists, Sexist Social Conditioning Does