Fawad Khan, Wife Sadaf Blessed With a Baby Girl
Happy days are here again.
Image: Yogen Shah
With him being embroiled in India-Pakistan controversy for the past few days, it hasn't been a good time for Fawad Khan. Looks like the tough days are now past him as the actor and his wife, Sadaf, are now proud parents to a baby girl.
According to a report, they welcomed their second child, a baby girl, on Tuesday.
The actor married his childhood sweetheart in 2005 and they've a 6-year-old son, Ayaan.
On the professional front, Fawad will next be seen in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Muskhil alongside Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Recommended For You
- Cyber Terrorism: Teen Gets Two Years Jail For Accessing CIA Head's Email Account
- Kalank: Why Madhuri Dixit Agreed To Do a Film Opposite Sanjay Dutt
- 2018 Volkswagen Polo GTI, Golf GTI & Up GTI Driven: What's So Special about These Performance Cars?
- Photos From Milind Soman, Ankita Konwar's Mehendi Ceremony Will Make You Want To Attend One
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X Detailed Image Gallery – See Pics