Several business establishments including salons, spas and beauty parlours have remained closed following the lockdown across states due to Covid-19 second wave. Though the unlocking process has started in several states still many hesitate to visit a salon, spar or a beauty parlour because of the fear of infection.
Don’t let the lockdown stop you from taking good care of your skin. You can make your own makeshift beauty parlour at home by following a few simple methods.
Follow these simple steps at home for a beautiful look.
1) Sleeping and eating at the right time is the first and the most basic step of keeping your skin fresh and glowing. A good night’s sleep and a decent diet, complemented by physical exercise can go a long way in keeping your skin healthy.
2) Implementing a proper skincare routine can also help you massively. Apply moisturizer every day after face wash to avoid making the skin dry. A dry skin is always more likely to get acne and you obviously don’t want those annoying pimples.
Use of a face scrub that suits your skin type can also help you in removing the dead cells.
3) Facial is also necessary at least once a month. If the nearby parlour is closed, many face packs are available online which are pretty effective.
4) Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet instead of junk food. Don’t forget to drink enough water throughout the day.
5) You also need a good mental condition to have a young look on your face for many years to come. Taking small breaks during work and meditation can help you in getting mental peace.
Following these simple tips can be fundamental in your skin looking fresh. One has to take care of himself/herself.