Go Nuts: Nutella To Open New Standalone Cafe In New York City
After opening a first outlet in Chicago last year, Ferrero, makers of the chocolate hazelnut spread, will be opening a second branded café near Union Square by the end of the year.
Nutella Cafe, Chicago. (Photo courtesy: AFP Relaxnews/ PR News Foto/ Ferrero)
Start spreading the news, New York: A Nutella café is headed your way.
That's right. After opening a first outlet in Chicago last year, Ferrero, makers of the chocolate hazelnut spread, will be opening a second branded café near Union Square by the end of the year.
If the menu is anything like its predecessor, customers will be able to order everything from waffles, pancakes, crepes and oatmeal to butter cookies, croissants, baguettes, gelato and French toast slathered in Nutella.
The Chicago menu also sells savory salads and panini sandwiches.
While Nutella has counters at Eataly in Chicago and New York, and an in-store café at a grocery store in Toronto, the cafes in Chicago and New York are Ferrero's first standalone restaurants.
Recommended For You
- Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill 2019 Passed: Here's a Complete List of Revised Traffic Violation Fines
- Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill 2019: Drunken Driving to Cost Rs 10,000, Driving Without a Licence to Cost Rs 5000
- Apple Releases iOS 12.4, WatchOS 5.3; Walkie-Talkie App Returns on Apple Watch
- Fact Check: Did the 'Sun Baby' from Teletubbies Just Have a Baby of Her Own?
- OxygenOS 9.0.7 Update for OnePlus 5/5T Brings Fnatic Mode and Screen Recorder