Jacqueline Fernandez Opens Her First Restaurant in Colombo
The restaurant, named Kaema Sutra, will serve Sri Lankan cuisine.
Image: Yogen Shah/ File pic
Colombo: Jacqueline Fernandez is excited about opening her first restaurant in her in her hometown Colombo.
The Kaema Sutra restaurant will serve Sri Lankan cuisine.
The Sri Lankan beauty, a popular name in Bollywood, on Tuesday shared on Instagram a photograph of herself along with Dharshan Munidasa, a Sri Lankan chef and restaurateur.
"So excited to announce my first restaurant Kaema Sutra with Dharshan Munidasa is now open in the brand new Shangri-La Colombo bringing you the yummiest Sri Lankan cuisine. See you there," she captioned the image.
On the acting front, Jacqueline currently has two films in her kitty -- "Drive" and "Race 3".
Directed by Tarun Mansukhani, "Drive" also stars Sushant Singh Rajput. "Race 3" stars Salman Khan, Saqib Saleem, Bobby Deol, Daisy Shah and Anil Kapoor.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan's Cousin Says Sunaina is 'Vulnerable,' Asks People to 'Not Act as Vultures'
- Renault Triber Unveiled in India, Gets 7 Seats and a Modular Cabin
- Ranveer Singh Gets Litigation Warning from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Manager Paul Heyman
- Xiaomi Sells More Than 100,000 Mi TVs in Just 9 Minutes During 618 Sales in China
- Apple Rolls Out The iOS 13 Beta 2 For Developers: Here is Everything That it Brings to Your iPhone
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s