Women Should Eat With Confidence: Taraji P. Henson
Ladies spend too much time deciding what to eat.
Representative Image: Getty Images
Actress Taraji P. Henson has urged women to eat with confidence because she insists ladies spend "too much time" deciding what to eat on a daily basis.
The "Empire" star, who plays outspoken mother Loretha 'Cookie' Lyon in the TV series, believes women need to stop spending so much time a day deciding what is best for them to eat and have fewer "feelings of guilt" about what they consume on a regular basis.
"Statistics have shown that it takes the average woman 61 minutes per day to make smart food choices. That is 15 days that we waste our energy on deciding what's best for us to eat or have feelings of guilt about what we ate. Transfer the negative to positive and take the guess work out when on the go grab," Henson, 46, posted on her Instagram account.
"Women we spend way too much time doubting our food choices! Shout out to for rallying women to eat with confidence and own it," she added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Avantika Malik Shares Cryptic Post, Talks About 'Ideal Love'
- Tired of Toxic Sanitary Napkins, Coimbatore Teen is Making Her Own Eco-Friendly Cotton Pads
- Moto Razr Returns With Flexible Flip Display, Snapdragon 710 SoC: Features, Price and More
- IAF Rafale Fighter Jet: What Makes Dassault-Made Plane So Important for India
- Move Over Chrome, Brave May Just be The Coolest Privacy Focused Browser You Need