Footwear Styles You Should Own This Summer Season
There's a lot to pick from to make a fashionable statement.
Image Courtesy: Reuters pictures
From pop print canvas sneakers and tropical printed flip flops to athleisure shoes and summer boots, there's a lot to pick from to make a fashionable statement without sacrificing comfort, say experts.
Matteo Lambert, Chief Collection Manager, Bata India, and Natasha Tate, In-house stylist, LimeRoad, have listed some trends.
* Slippers: Slippers are the most common and favourite piece of footwear when it comes to summer. To pep these up, go for colourful motifs and printed slippers in bright and pastel shades which will keep your fashion game on point.
* Canvas sneakers: Make your pedicure last longer and cover your feet with cool and light canvas sneakers that are making waves in India. From beautiful graphic-printed canvas shoes to your favourite comic characters, these shoes are available in bright colours too.
* Open toe sandals and wedges: Open toes are the best way to let your feet breathe as well as look formally stylish at the same time. You can shop for flats, sandals or wedges in this design with jute detailing and soft leather in attractive pastels and bright colours like yellows, blues, shades of red and orange, baby pink.
* Taupe suede loafers: To give yourself a classy edge this season, combine your casual shirts and jeans with a pair of taupe suede loafers. Not only are they super stylish but they are also quite versatile. You can work them up with your pastel office attires as well as with your graphic tees and daily denims.
* Tan summer sliders: They are best to be paired with your white casual shirts and denim shorts. You can work them up with your cargos and polos as well. A pair of tan sliders is just what every man needs to get his style right this summer.
* Stellar shoes: The coolest way to get in the groove with some astro allure is by flaunting a pair of stellar shoes. Work them up with your ripped jeans and printed tees to add the perfect amount of peppiness to your summer avatar.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Airtel TV App Rebranded to Airtel XStream; More Than 350 Live TV Channels in Tow
- OnePlus TV Will be Launched in India in September; Expected to Run Android TV
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships
- Redmi Note 8 Pro With 64-Megapixel Quad Camera to Launch on August 29